The Village of Delhi website contains links to village services, a directory of village officials, departments, committees, documents, and a calendar of village government meetings and events. We're here to help!
Village Hall is located at 9 Court Street, Delhi NY.
Office hours are 9 am - 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Should our office be closed, there is a drop box available for your convenience.
Village business can be completed by phone (607-746-2258), email (email@example.com), or regular mail.
- Clerk's Office: (607)746-2258
- Village Police: (607)746-2249
- Village Street Department: (607)746-2257
- Police & Fire Emergency: 911
- Delaware County DMV: (607)832-5222
- Delaware County Office for the Aging: (607)832-5222
Looking for help with village services? Use the links below to get started.
Questions? Call us at (607)746-2258.
I want to...
Make a village payment
Do something else
Pay Your Water & Sewer Bill Online
You can now pay your village water & sewer bill online!